“It’s like you live at a resort”
After years of watching from a distance, I finally packed up my northern life to embrace the active community lifestyle in sunny North Fort Myers, Florida. Living here and loving it gives me an enthusiasm to help you find your piece of paradise. Whatever draws you to Florida, I’m here to help you find the community and the home that is the ideal match for your wants and needs. You deserve it!
My Core Values
1. Have Fun and be a Beacon of Positivity
2. Always be Straight Forward and Communicate Potential Pitfalls
3. Be an Expert About the Markets/Communities We Serve
4. Always Put Client’s Best Interests Above Sales
5. Be a Good Neighbor (or Future Neighbor) to Everyone
6. Deliver WOW Through Great Service
7. Continuous Improvement and Innovation
8. Consistent and Predictable Growth
Laura was honored to launch her real estate career with Sandy Rigney, a highly respected and beloved local Realtor, as her mentor. Since then Sandy has retired and Laura has continued the tradition holding true to the same principals – honesty, integrity, positivity, and expertise. As a full time resident of Herons Glen Golf & Country Club, Laura and her team are specialists in Herons Glen and the nearby communities. Their commitment shows – Laura sold more homes last year in Herons Glen than any other Realtor or Brokerage. Laura’s broker is Starlink Realty, headquartered in Ft. Myers with over 250 agents. Starlink shares Laura’s focus on being the local expert, and is the #1 Independent Brokerage and #4 Brokerage overall in Lee County.
Helping people find the perfect place to enjoy the "their time" of their life
Feel free to reach out! I would love to chat about your home goals.